We know your time is valuable, and the short story is that we’ve designed the agenda and speaker line-up to provide you a 360 degree view of how Digital has started impacting most of the industries and our life and how the various industry players are preparing themselves and their organizations to leverage digital to improve customer experience, automate & optimize more, innovate with new products, platforms and offerings, how to optimize business and operational processes, as an individual what kind of talent enablement one should prepare for, etc
The team at FICCI has spent more than 3 decades in the IT Industry covering the evolution of the entire industry landscape from onsite staff augmentation to achieving CMMI Level5 to Agile and hyper automation and Digital transformation of today. The FICCI summits summits / conferences have been “leading gatherings” for the exchange of best practices, lessons learned, bold ideas, new research and premium networking. Interact with your peers and industry thought-leaders in a space built for you to learn while having a great time.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Get access, listen and handshake with several senior leaders, digital experts, thought leaders, CIO’s etc (25+ numbers), catch-up on the latest industry / market / technology / process trends and become a Digital enthusiast and champion Get to meet & greet the industry veterans who are shaping the new strategies, who are in the leading edge of what is happening, who are crystal gazers into the future on important new trends, listen to the challenges, understand the research outputs & future talent needs, including leading expertise on digital, innovation, technology, delivery, quality etc.
2. Take home a IPad Mini, if you are lucky by simply participating in all the sessions of the conference* (Subject to availability of Sponsor)
3. Learn from real-world case studies at leading organizations Discover how leading organizations are succeeding — and sometimes facing challenges — to lead with digital and innovation
4. Mingle with Nasscom, CIOKlub, SPIN, CSI, IEEE, PMI, eWIT, CSPF, HCC, MCCI, IOD member network. Help us shape the network to reach greater heights in terms of relevancy, discussions and outcomes
5. Eat, Network and Enjoy. Interact with peers from leading organizations like Accenture, Hitachi-Solutions, Tata Realty, Latitude Fintech, Amazon, AT & T, CISCO, TCS, Cognizant, Infosys, Aricent, IBM, Mphasis, Wipro, CSC, Barry Weimiller, Doosan, Tech Mahindra, Paypal, Inautix, RR Donnelley, Medall, and niche players like Plintron, Quadrant 4, Indium Software, Kriyatec, Bahwan Cybertech, Cartridge World, educational institutions like VIT, IIT Madras, Anna University, SRM, St.Josephs, IFMR, XIME Chennai etc (Many such organizations are expected to participate | Registrations open now for the DDT Summit 2017).